Connect and learn with like-minded professionals
We know how important it is to feel supported throughout your career as a bookkeeping professional. CPB Canada has established regional meeting communities across Canada where bookkeepers can share insights, keep up with industry updates and the latest in technology, and make meaningful connections with their peers. Not sure if there’s a meeting in your area? Find a regional meeting community near you.
Are you tired of manual data entry and reconciling countless e-commerce transactions in QuickBooks? In this session, we'll show you how to effortlessly streamline your e-commerce accounting workflow using Synder's integration with QuickBooks.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to seamlessly sync e-commerce platforms (e.g., Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy) with QuickBooks using Synder.
- The power of automated transaction categorization and reconciliation for sales, fees, and refunds.
- Strategies to eliminate data entry errors and ensure accurate financial records.
- Tips for real-time tracking of payment processors like PayPal and Stripe.
- Best practices for managing multi-currency transactions with ease.
Presenter: Kinga Jasek: Your Accounting Technology Expert
Meet Kinga Jasek, Synder's Channel Marketing Manager, boasting over 9 years of experience in accounting technology and collaborations with leading apps. Kinga's profound understanding of bookkeepers' needs, including cost and time savings, makes her your go-to expert for optimizing financial processes. Kinga is a great resource for a more streamlined financial future.
- CPB Canada Updates
- Dinner 6:30 PM
- Dates of Next Meetings - Topic Requested
- Presentation by Kinga Jasek - E-commerce and Payments Automation into QuickBooks using Synder
Location: T&M Sidewalk Cafe, 1344 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M4J 1M9
Contact: Regional Network Chair - Jan Breuls-Dorang, CPB - Email: email@example.com
Dinner: Registrants will be responsible for their own food and drinks. The menu will be sent out the day before. Please pre-order your food by letting Jan know.
IMPORTANT: Meeting spaces may have a minimum registrant requirement. Out of respect for the regional network chairs who arrange these meetings and the fees required to run them, if you have registered and are unable to attend, please email your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, so the event space and RNC can be notified accordingly.