Connect and learn with like-minded professionals
We know how important it is to feel supported throughout your career as a bookkeeping professional. CPB Canada has established regional meeting communities across Canada where bookkeepers can share insights, keep up with industry updates and the latest in technology, and make meaningful connections with their peers. Not sure if there’s a meeting in your area? Find a regional meeting community near you.
Notice: In order to keep our members and partners safe, and to ensure that we are following government guidelines and restrictions, we have decided to suspend face-to-face regional meetings until further notice. Meetings will be held virtually, opening up regions to all members. Regional meetings will now be held by province instead of by region until face-to-face meetings can resume.
Join us in a round table discussion as we talk about Scope Creep. The goal of this focused meeting is to provide tools on how to effectively discuss and price for items that are not in the original scope of work.
- Informal networking and meal service 5:00pm (each attendee responsible for their meal tab)
- CPB Canada announcements, and attendee introductions 6:30pm
- Presentation – 7pm – 8:15pm
- Informal networking and meeting adjournment 8:15pm-8:30pm
- White Spot Restaurant (closed meeting room)
- 3070 264th Street, Aldergrove, BC - Map
Regional Network Chair - Rachel Devine - email: email@example.com - phone - 604.227.3449 ext 102