Learning that matters to our members
CPB Canada provides industry-specific learning to keep you informed about industry updates, business best practices, accounting practices, and more! Take a look at our upcoming events below.
Whether you are considering QuickBooks Online or already using it to support clients, this 1-hour presentation hosted by Tania Franolic, CPB and Sr. Professional Services Consultant at Intuit, will delve into some of the tasks to help you optimize your practice.
This session will feature an in-product demonstration to teach you how to gain efficiencies in your practice by using the Books Review and Workpapers features in QBO. We’ll also cover some QBO productivity tips recommended by fellow accounting professionals. The session will conclude with an opportunity to discuss and ask questions about the topics covered.
After attending this session, attendees will
- Gain efficiencies in their practice by using the books review feature in QBO to track outstanding tasks in client books to facilitate a smoother month end
- Know how to streamline tax preparations for their clients using the workpapers feature in QuickBooks Online
- Enhance their productivity in QBO using the tips presented in the session
Speaker: Tania Franolic, CPB, Sr. Professional Services Consultant – Intu
A Certified Professional Bookkeeper with CPB Canada, Tania has 20+ years of bookkeeping experience with a niche in the legal industry. She has successfully transitioned her own practice to the cloud and has seen the benefits of value pricing her services and automation. With her experience in the accounting industry, Tania is able to impart her knowledge to those who are either new to the cloud or looking to take the next step in their cloud journey. As a Senior Professional Services Consultant at Intuit Canada, she is passionate about helping customers with onboarding and removing barriers to their growth through education.
Speaker: Cheryl Manmohan, Sr Community Manager - Intuit
Cheryl Manmohan is a deeply passionate advocate for accounting professionals, dedicated to building strong relationships with this valuable community and extending those connections within Intuit.
- Informal networking and meal service 5:00pm (each attendee is responsible for their meal tab)
- CPB Canada announcements and attendee introductions 6:30pm
- Presentation – 7:00pm – 8:15pm
- Informal networking and meeting adjournment 8:15pm-8:30pm
- White Spot Restaurant (closed meeting room) 3070 264th Street, Aldergrove, BC - Map
- Virtual link will be provided upon registration
Regional Network Chair - Rachel Devine - email: email@example.com - phone - 604.227.3449 ext 102
Please note: Meeting spaces may have a minimum registrant requirement. Out of respect for the regional network chairs who arrange these meetings and the fees required to run them, if you register and are unable to attend, please email your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, so the event space and RNC can be notified accordingly.