Learning that matters to our members
CPB Canada provides industry-specific learning to keep you informed about industry updates, business best practices, accounting practices, and more! Take a look at our upcoming events below.
Join us for a session on optimizing client relationships through effective expectation management.
- Effective Communication
- Role of communication in client expectation management.
- Strategies for clear and transparent client communication.
- Tips for fostering open lines of communication.
- Realistic Expectation Setting:
- Techniques to align client expectations with engagement scope.
- Managing expectations from the outset to prevent scope creep.
- Proactive Relationship Management:
- Building strong client relationships.
- Strategies for proactive client engagement and request management.
- Anticipating and addressing potential conflicts.
Discover practical strategies to enhance client relationships and foster trust.
Speaker: Rachel Fisch, CPB
Rachel is the Principal for both Fischbooks Inc, where she does consulting for accounting firms and technology companies, and RealtyTax.ca, a Tax and Accounting Firm focusing on Canadian Real Estate Agents and Brokers. Rachel has over 25 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting. She previously served as National Bookkeeping Lead for Deloitte, was the Accountants Group Leader for Sage, and led growth at a US based firm, including the acquisition of two accounting firms. Rachel is known as an accounting technology expert and advocate in North America for predicting where the market is heading. She takes a strategic approach to accounting software and applications and understands how to position their features for a global market.