Learning that matters to our members
CPB Canada provides industry-specific learning to keep you informed about industry updates, business best practices, accounting practices, and more! Take a look at our upcoming events below.
Dr. Didar Grewall, DC of Foundations Family Chiropractic will be joining us for an informative talk on Corporate Health. Injury prevention, stress, health, and ergonomics.
Dr. Didar Grewall owns and operates a Chiropractic Clinic serving the Cloverdale neighbourhood and surrounding communities. Their goal is to create healthy families that live pain-free and are continuously thriving in all aspects of their life. They believe that creating a strong and resilient human body starts while you're young, so they use Chiropractic to build the foundation!
- Informal networking and meal service 5:00pm (each attendee is responsible for their meal tab)
- CPB Canada announcements, and attendee introductions 6:30pm
- Presentation – 7:00pm – 8:15pm
- Informal networking and meeting adjournment 8:15pm-8:30pm
- White Spot Restaurant (closed meeting room)
- 3070 264th Street, Aldergrove, BC - Map
Regional Network Chair - Rachel Devine - email: email@example.com - phone - 604.227.3449 ext 102
Please note: Meeting spaces may have a minimum registrant requirement. Out of respect for the regional network chairs who arrange these meetings and the fees required to run them, if you register and are unable to attend, please email your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, so the event space and RNC can be notified accordingly.