Learning that matters to our members
CPB Canada provides industry-specific learning to keep you informed about industry updates, business best practices, accounting practices, and more! Take a look at our upcoming events below.
Attend The Ultimate Goal Achievement Event: The 3 Step Process to Take Your Business to the Next Level.
Learn how to get the results you want and know are within you! Presented by Lori-Ann Muenzer Olympic Cycling Gold Medalist!
FACT: 90% OF BUSINESSES AND ENTREPRENEURS FAIL TO REACH THEIR GOALS.
Why is this?
First, the majority of entrepreneurs set the wrong type of goal for their business.
Second, they work on their to do lists instead of focusing on goal achieving actions.
This session will eliminate the guess work… because life shouldn’t be a hustle or a grind.
You will learn the 3-Step Process to take your business to the next level this year.
Specifically you’ll learn:
- There are 3 types of goals and WHY most people set the wrong kind. Learn which goal is the only one worth pursuing.
- How your mind works in producing results. If you want more than what you’re currently getting, learn what to do create immediate shifts.
- What’s sabotaging your results and keeping you in a holding pattern. Leave the workshop with an understanding of how to overcome your mental barriers and take back control of what you want!
Are you ready for more? And ready to go after what you want?
Wait no longer --join us live!
Lori-Ann will show you how you can set yourself up for success by creating your momentum and bridging the gap from where you are to where you want to be.
MEET YOUR COACH & MENTOR
Lori-Ann won Canada’s 1st Olympic Cycling Gold Medal because of her Mindset --she was 38 years old, worked F/T, and raced against competitors half her age.
Now a World-Class Business Results & Mindset Coach, Lori-Ann teaches and mentors entrepreneurs and business owners how to THINK & GET RESULTS just like an Olympic Gold Medalist in your own profession.
Lori-Ann is an energetic speaker and facilitator. She is known for a simplicity approach to goal setting and focuses on a take-action attitude and philosophy which results in breakthrough results for her clients.
Lori-Ann is a 2X Olympian, keynote speaker, published author, and has worked in the legal, aerospace, and energy sectors. She calls Edmonton home, teaches weekly virtual indoor cycling classes in the fall and winter, and still loves riding her bicycle 3 days a week.
Lori-Ann simplified goal achieving strategies with clear steps. Her presentation was valuable, engaging, and motivating. - Jessica R.
BONUS: Included with your registration you will receive a 10 minute 1-on-1 Coaching Call to get you ready for this session (limited seats).
• Informal networking and meal service from Boston Pizza - 5:00pm-6:30pm (each attendee is responsible for their meal tab)
• CPB Canada announcements and attendee introductions 6:30pm
• Presentation – 7pm – 8pm
• Informal networking and meeting adjournment 8pm-8:30pm
Location: The Mill Craft Bar & Kitchen 4810 Calgary Trail NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 5H5
Contact: Regional Network Chair - Bonnie Jensen-Walker - Email: email@example.com