Learning that matters to our members
CPB Canada provides industry-specific learning to keep you informed about industry updates, business best practices, accounting practices, and more! Take a look at our upcoming events below.
Join us along with Wagepoint as they present: Payroll Year-Ends
Come join us for this timely topic, payroll year-ends. As we all know, payroll has a lot of moving pieces which is why starting the reconciliation before the end of December will set you (and your clients) up for success. In this presentation, we will cover general best practices and demonstrate how to seamlessly process a payroll year-end in Wagepoint.
- Informal networking and meal service 5:00pm (each attendee is responsible for their meal tab)
- CPB Canada announcements, and attendee introductions 6:30pm
- Presentation – 7:00pm – 8:15pm
- Informal networking and meeting adjournment 8:15pm-8:30pm
- White Spot Restaurant (closed meeting room)
- 3070 264th Street, Aldergrove, BC - Map
Regional Network Chair - Rachel Devine - email: firstname.lastname@example.org - phone - 604.227.3449 ext 102
Please note: Meeting spaces may have a minimum registrant requirement. Out of respect for the regional network chairs who arrange these meetings and the fees required to run them, if you register and are unable to attend, please email your cancellation notice to email@example.com, so the event space and RNC can be notified accordingly.