Learning that matters to our members
CPB Canada provides industry-specific learning to keep you informed about industry updates, business best practices, accounting practices, and more! Take a look at our upcoming events below.
Join us in a round table discussion as we talk about our BC Provincial Sales Tax & Employer Health Tax. The goal of this focused meeting is to give insight on how we as bookkeeping professionals handle situations we run into with a variety of clients to keep them compliant with our Government.
Examples of items for discussion:
- Self Assessing PST
- PST on Vehicles
- EHT and associated companies
- Informal networking and meal service 5:00pm (each attendee responsible for their meal tab)
- CPB Canada announcements, and attendee introductions 6:30pm
- Presentation – 7pm – 8:15pm
- Informal networking and meeting adjournment 8:15pm-8:30pm
- White Spot Restaurant (closed meeting room)
- 3070 264th Street, Aldergrove, BC - Map
Regional Network Chair - Rachel Devine - email: firstname.lastname@example.org - phone - 604.227.3449 ext 102