Welcome to The Buzz
Explore expert opinion, insights, news, and updates from the world of bookkeeping.
A New Year's Resolution - Plan for your CPD with CPB Canada
As Certified Professional Bookkeepers, we must account for 20 credits of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) each year.
As you start 2023, let's work together to build a Resolution to plan your professional development with CPB Canada. Below is a list of current and future offerings you can plan for that will keep you at the cutting edge of the bookkeeping and accounting world.
(Jan-Feb) - 6 CPD Credits per Workshop
- This workshop is for those new to tax preparation, returning seasonal tax preparers and those seeking an annual refresher. Join for a fast-paced, informative, interactive workshop to answer your questions.
GST/HST Seminar Series (Registration Opening Soon)
(May-July) - 1 or 1.5 CPD Credits per Seminar
- CPB Canada is working with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to build off last year's popular GST/HST Seminar Series with Michael Monk.
- Details to be announced shortly.
(Throughout 2023) - 1 or 1.5 CPB Credits per Webinar
- Throughout the year, Members can participate in Webinar Wednesdays to enjoy sessions offered by our sponsor partners and ten new sessions delivered by industry experts on various relevant topics.
(Sept 2023) - Earn up to 15 CPD in-person or 30 plus via virtual access post-event.
- The Annual IGNITE Conference is the Premier event for bookkeepers in Canada. At this event, you will connect with your peers, be educated on relevant topics by industry leaders, and connect to the leading software and service providers.
As you start to organize and plan for 2023. Be sure to map out all your learning with CPB Canada!
From the CPB Canada Team